Pages

Search This Blog


Photo By, Syl Lebar

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sleep

Getting enough sleep is crucial for healing from Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. If you can't sleep. Try herbs for sleep, from a reputable health food store. If this doesn't work, than try medication. Lunesta works great for me. I also have to make sure that I am not hungry before bed, as I can't get sleep if I am. So, I snack before bed. I also wear a sleeping mask, ear plugs and make sure my surroundings are as comfortable and calm as possible.

If you get the sleep that your body needs...you can actually have energy. Yes! It is possible to have energy and feel good even if you have Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue. It may take years before you get to this point (like it took for me). But, it is possible to accomplish. When I was sick at first, I had to sleep ALL DAY. Now my sleep needs vary. Some days I sleep 9 hours. Some days I sleep 12 hours. It all depends on how I feel that day or week. And, the aches and pains and other symptoms associate with Fibro and CFS get better with the more amount of sleep that I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment